mark, my words. *mark brings me my dictionary* thank you mark
- Ten Word Story, Meghan Hale (via m-e-ghan)
DO YOU EVER REALISE HOW AMAZING IT IS TO KNOW A SECOND LANGUAGE
LIKE ANY OTHER LANGUAGE IS JUST GIBBERISH BUT SOMEHOW YOU UNDERSTAND THESE DIFFERENT WORDS AND THEY MEAN THINGS AND JUST
LANGUAGES ARE SO FREAKING FASCINATING HOW DO OUR BRAINS EVEN FUNCTION WHAT ARE LANGUAGES
You deserve the world, love.
That one day
You are as happy
As you pretend to be.
Then there is the boy you can never stop thinking about. Whenever you see his name, it trips you up. Even if it’s one that belongs to many others, even if he belongs to someone else.
You know he is a symbol of your weakness, your Kryptonite. How he rushes in like wildfire and burns through everything you worked so hard to build since he last left you in ashes."
- Lang Leav (Signposts, Lullabies)
Reblog if your cramps have ever
- made you vomit
- lasted between 2-3 days
- stopped you from being able to walk or run
- made you cry
It’s not considered a viable excuse on any occasion, and I would like to know why.
- woken you up at night the pain was so bad
- made you pass out
- made you unable to stand up without doubling over and grabbing onto the closest object for support
- I’m just sorry (via not-frail)